in order to allow you access to the pages contained on the site www.acqua-marina.com, we invite you to read the rules we apply for the management of personal data in compliance with the provisions of art. 12 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and in compliance with the Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data n. 229 of 8 May 2014.
The information is provided only for the above domain and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links to other domains.
Therefore, following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed for which we inform you that:
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller provided by users is P.ONE srl, located in Via Stazione s.n.c., 97015 – MODICA (RG).
VAT NUMBER: 01463910883
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data that are collected, for the purposes detailed below, are: personal data and identification of the person concerned such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
SOURCE OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal data are provided by the user by filling in the appropriate forms:
- form contained in the HOME page
- form contained in the CONTACTS page
- form contained in the BOOKING page.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purposes of the processing of personal data collected are:
- Processing of personal data for the execution of legal relationships that will be established upon your request, and / or with you in place and for the fulfillment of legal obligations related to the above legal relationship, as well as tax and / or accounting obligations;
- Protection of the rights arising from such legal relationships;
- Internal statistical analysis, aggregated or anonymous and in any case intelligible;
- Sending promotional material on products and services other than those already purchased and for marketing activities or opinion polls;
The data may be processed either by computer or paper for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, observing the rules on the protection of personal data, including those relating to data security, to prevent loss data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data and its processing in relation to the purposes strictly related to the service requested is mandatory. It follows that any refusal to provide data for such purposes could determine the inability of the Owner to give effect to the same contractual relationships and legal obligations. On the other hand, the user has the right to deny the processing of data collected for optional purposes which refer in particular to the completion of the main marketing activities launched and the optional or instrumental services provided by them, without compromising the possibility of using of the service.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARILY BY USER
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to:
- companies that collaborate with P.ONE srl;
- companies connected and / or connected with P.ONE srl also based in non-EU countries;
- financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
- consultancy companies and firms or qualified entities operating for P.ONE srl, as well as contracting companies, self-employed persons to client companies specified in a separate list available from each Owner.
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing legal relationship with P.ONE srl and a different duration if required by law. It is understood that, unless otherwise specified by the User, such data will be deleted from the servers at the end of the aforementioned durations.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 12 of the GDPR).
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User can contact P.ONE srl by sending an email to email@example.com
Further information about the processing of data may also be communicated verbally, by contacting the telephone number +39 392.2230922